Simple steps you can take to reduce your risk of cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s.
There are more than 47 million people worldwide suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementias. The month of November is dedicated to raising awareness and inspiring action. Knowing the early signs of dementia and taking a proactive role in keeping your brain healthy can help you reduce your risk.
10 habits from the Alzheimer’s Association that your brain will love:
- Regular Cardiovascular Exercise
- Quit Smoking
- Avoid injury; take steps to prevent falls
- Get plenty of sleep
- Engage in social activities
- Learn something new
- Take care of your heart too
- Fuel up with healthy foods
- Manage your stress
- Challenge your brain with a puzzle or art project