- Individuals & Families
- About Us
- Contact us
Shaping the Future of Patient Care
2022 Accountable Care Symposium
The Accountable Care Symposium was held in-person May 25th and 26th, in sunny San Diego, to continue shaping the future of health care. Registration is now CLOSED.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will session recordings be available on-demand?
A: Yes. Limited session recordings will be available to clients on-demand via Caravan Learn. Please note that you must have access to Caravan Learn and CE will not be awarded for on-demand viewing. Please see the available on-demand sessions listed below.
- A Meeting of the Minds
- Understanding Quality in Episodes of Care
- Best Practice Tips in Care Management
- The Role of Technology in Remote Patient Monitoring
- Risk Adjustment in Team-Based Care
- Utilizing Pre-Visit Planning to Improve Scheduling
- Reducing Unnecessary ED Visits
- Maximizing Your 340B Strategy
Q: How can I claim CE credits?
A: Please look for post-event communication and fill out the linked survey.
Q: What will be included on the virtual Symposium agenda?
A: We will be livestreaming all general sessions and the majority of breakout sessions for our virtual attendees. View the agenda here >>
Q: Does each individual have to purchase a virtual Symposium ticket?
A: Yes. Each individual must register for the virtual Symposium in order to verify CE and to guarantee access.