- Individuals & Families
- About Us
- Contact us
Health care professionals and thought leaders across the country convene to learn from and connect with their colleagues at the CVS Accountable Care Symposium. Be a part of this premier value-based care event.
Benefits of Participation
- Download the Sponsorship Form above for a detailed list of benefits
- Visibility in front of Symposium attendees - our attendees are at the forefront of Accountable Care initiatives
- Get your name out to our partners - sponsors (dependent on tier) can share resources with attendees.
- Inclusion of your company on our symposium website and symposium materials
Each tier gives sponsors visibility in front of the nation's leaders in accountable care. Our attendees are from all over the country and convene annually to discuss the latest in population health. Become a part of the conversation by sponsoring today.
Past Attendees Testimonials
2024 Signify Symposium FAQs
Who attends the CVS Accountable Care Symposium?
The 2024 CVS Accountable Care Symposium is designed for:
• Executive Leadership
• Policy Experts
• Payer Professionals
What will the topics include?
• We’ll focus on how healthcare professionals across the country can improve the quality of care and, together, improve outcomes for patients, their families, and their health care teams.
• Keynote discussions will focus on the future of technology in healthcare, the challenges of staffing, and hearing directly from CMS about upcoming policies that will influence the healthcare system.
What can I expect if I attend the 2024 CVS Accountable CareSymposium?
Here are some highlights from the 2023 Symposium:
• 224 attendees convened from all aspects of population health, representing 43 states
• 4 distinct learning tracks were offered for a customized educational experience
• 35 speakers presented on accountable care with 20 unique sessions
Why should I attend the 2024 CVS Accountable Care Symposium?
The CVS Accountable Care Symposium is the premier value-based care conference and networking event in the nation. Health care professionals and thought leaders from across the country convene to learn new methodologies, hear success stories, take away best practice tips, and network directly from their colleagues. The nation’s leaders in accountable care attend this value- filled event and receive continuing education credits for doing so.
Will there be Networking Opportunities?
Each year, we hear the networking opportunities are one of attendees’ favorite things – talking with colleagues and peers to hear first-hand their experiences. We make it easy to network with more than 200 attendees through various settings including a pre-conference networking reception, an evening networking reception, educational sessions, meetups, and more.