DALLAS -- Obtaining consistent and comprehensive data across multiple annual prospective evaluation programs and settings can be challenging and costly. PCP documentation and claims are often incomplete and lack the information needed to address health plan needs. In addition, a typical in-home assessment program only reaches 25-35% of health plan members, leaving the majority of members’ clinical data (for risk adjustment, quality and care management) to be obtained from claims derived from ambulatory, inpatient and outpatient provider encounters.
Today, technologies such as Signify Office can help you effectively tackle prospective health evaluation programs and documentation challenges. How? By placing the industry’s most comprehensive and compliant evaluative technology and services into the PCP’s office for improved coding efficiency, accuracy and completeness.
Join this webinar and learn the fool proof way to receive better documentation from your PCPs by implementing Signify Office.
Key takeaways include:
- Streamlines annual prospective programs with one solution to drive consistent results across a health plan’s entire network
- Improves data quality to increase risk scores and quality measures for members seen by the clinician network
- Reduces reliance on retrospective chart reviews and associated compliance risks
- Increases clinician participation
- Generates a fully compliant medical record to mitigate RADV and claims audit risks
- Increases ROI for Provider Incentive Programs
- Enhances care management engagement
Lesley Weir, CRC
Vice President of Strategic Product Support
Director, Strategic Product Development
Date: December 4, 2018
Time: 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Duration: 1 hour